The volume and severity of cyber threats to your information, applications and infrastructure are growing at an alarming rate. These threats exploit the increasing complexity and connectivity of systems and, if not addressed adequately, expose your organization to unacceptable critical risk.
With a deep understanding of this changing threat landscape, QED National helps organizations build effective Cyber / Information Security capabilities. Utilizing industry standards, best practices, and world class technologies, we tailor solutions to address your organization’s specific risks and needs.
We provide assessments and expert recommendations in critical areas such as:
- Cyber Risk Management
- Information Security Programs
- Information Systems and Infrastructure Security Controls
- Critical Infrastructure and ICS / SCADA Cyber Security
Beyond these assessments, we provide design and implementation services for effective security controls addressing:
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Security Policy & Standards Management
- Asset Management
- Secure Systems Acquisition and Development
- Patch Management
- Technology Life-Cycle Management
- Security Information and Event Management
- Human Resources Security
- Access Control
- Business Continuity Management
To learn more about how QED National can help address your organization’s Cyber / Information Security needs, please reach out to us at (212) 481-6868.