Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
QED National is the owner of information collected on this site. We only have access to information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. However, if you do so you may no longer hear from us to tell you about our opportunities, services or products. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change or correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- The operator who receives such a call and/or email will route such to the appropriate manager, who will ensure your request is addressed appropriately and in accordance to this policy.
- We take precautions to protect your information. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.